How Can I Setup a Custom Domain in BlogSpot from Namesilo
Today I buy a Domain from Namesilo. Then I try it to set up in Blogger free hosting. So then I search it into Google that “How Can I Set up a Custom Domain in BlogSpot from Namesilo”. But, I do not find any proper and helpful tips in the search result. So, I go the Namesilo site and starting to read all posts about this topic. Then I get a concept about that and starting to setup my custom domain in Blogger Free Hosting. Today I want to share the Tips with all of you.
If you want to set up the Domain you must follow below works one by one properly:
A. Domain Name Servers Setup:
It is the
first step. This is the works in your Domains home. You have the control of
your Own domain and customize it by the following way.
- 1. At first you must go to the Namesilo site.
- 2. Then go to your active domain, which you want to setup custom DNS.
- 3. There you mark the domain and press the “Change Name servers” button in the top options. Check that your domain Name servers are following picture type. (If you never change your Name servers Please ignore it).
- 5. Then you see the below picture and apply the “Google Sites, Blogger, and Apps” Templates.
- 6. A popup window will open and you press the “Accept” Button.
- 7. Then the popup window will close and you get the proper DNS setup.
- 8. Your domains CNAME and A Record DNS resource records are now fully appropriate for the Blogger Hosting.
B. Site Verification with Google Webmaster:
- 1. Now open A New tab and you log into your Google account.
- 2. Then go to the Webmaster Tools.
- 3. If you logged in you see a red button which says “Add a Site” and press it.
- 4. A popup window open and you write your site name there like www.tipsntricksworld.com and press the continue button.
- 5. Then a page come and you must choose the “Alternate Methods”.
- 6. You select the “Domain Name Provider” radio button.
- 7. Then you see like the TXT record and copy it.
- 8. You go to your Domain Management page and press the TXT/SPF button.
- 9. You leave the Host name Blank and paste the code in the Text Box and keep the TTL value as default and press the orange submit Button.
- 10. You see a TXT record with your previous Existing Resource Records.
- 11. Then you go to the Webmaster verification Page and press the Verification Button.
- 12. You get a successful notification and get your Domain verified.
C. Blogger Setup:
This is the final and last steps. By doing these step, you can fully customize your domain in Blogger free hosting. So, follow the process.
- 1. You go to the Blogger site and Log in with your Google account.
- 2. Then create a free new site.
- 3. After creating the site, you go to the Setting page.
- 4. You see the blog address bellowing a text like Add a custom domain and press it.
- 5. Then you press the Switch to advanced settings.
- 6. And write your Domain name containing WWW like www.tipsntricksworld.com and Press Save Button.
- 7. Your domain is now fully hosted in free blogger hosting. Now Design your domain as your wants and starts blogging.
At finally you can fully Host your domain in Blogger free hosting. Don’t believe it, write your blog name in a new tab and press Enter. What you see? Congratulations! You can see your BlogSpot site with your own domain. If you face any problem don’t late and hesitate to comment here.